With great excitement and pride Second CRM team likes to announce the release of the latest upgrade to Second CRM. The new upgrade offers many new end user features and better admin control ensuring the CRM solution to be easily configured to fit any business requirement. Aside from the totally redesigned user interface, this new upgrade has progressed Second CRM further in the direction towards becoming a complete Business Automation Solution.
Key Upgrades Include:
Survey ModuleThe most successful businesses are always in touch with what their customers need. Second CRM Survey module can help your companies listen to your customers and serve them better. You can use this module to create a complete survey form so that you are able to understand what people think of your products and services. Some of the key features include:
- Create a complete survey form and send it to customer directly from Second CRM.
- Define the number of questions, the type of questions and the target customer group. Surveys can also be previewed before sending to customers.
- View the responses from each customer’s for a given survey. Since the data is stored in the CRM, the data can be displayed in user-friendly reports.
Leave Management ModuleLeave Management module help to tracks all employee leave information from one central place. This can be helpful to smoothen the communication flow between the employees and HR. Some of the key features include:
- Apply for leave directly online and view leave balances which can saving time and valuable resources.
- Define any leave types based on your company's time-off policy and add color code for each leave type. You can also add the list of holidays based on location and other influencing factors.
- All the leave requests are automatically routed to their manager for approval where you can eliminate paper form and manual files.
Google Apps IntegrationIf you're using Gmail to manage sales operations within your organization, Second CRM offers a seamless way of syncing your calendar and contacts simply and effectively. That makes sure that everyone are on same page. Some of the key features include:
- Synchronize Google Contacts - If you are relying upon Gmail to store all your contacts, you can now sync them all into your CRM and vice versa where keeps you updated, on both sides.
- Synchronize calendar/events between your Gmail and CRM.
Few other important enhancements include:
- Enhanced multiple companies now support configuring user permissions at the company level, along with able to configure company-wise numbering for the business documents, like quotes, invoices, etc.
- Enhanced terms & conditions for business documents, now support HTML for better design option, including upload and display images. Terms & conditions can now also be attached to specific companies.
- This upgrade also include the first version of the Social network for staff, which has features like Staff directory, detailed staff profile, internal messaging and updates. This will be further expanded in future upgrades, to offer even better collaboration between staff.
- Users can now keep track of all their recurring bills like electricity, Internet, etc, with configurable alerts for in-system and out of system (email or sms) notifications.
And many other usability enhancements.
Feel free to check the latest Second CRM demo.