Some of the Challenges
- Ease of technology attracts many to embark on a E-Commerce store but the actual problem lies in managing growth.
- When sales happens across multiple platforms, having a consolidated database of customers and activities becomes a challenge.
- Engaging prospective customers more often becomes critical to establishing rapport & customer loyalty. Doing this manually with a huge pool of customers is close to impossible.
- Understanding buyer behavior and purchase patterns.
How Second CRM can help
What is CRM in E-Commerce? Having CRM in E-Commerce means having modules and features in a CRM system that can be implemented to take care of the specific challenges of a E-Commerce business. This includes many out of the box and some specially configured or customized for specific needs:
To understand what is CRM in E-Commerce, the first thing we need to associate with growth, you would be needing a holistic system to manage end to end back office operations. With Second CRM, you are able to perform just that.
- Analyse Activities and Manage Lead / Accounts
- Manage The Entire Merchandise Delivery and Get Valuable Feedback From Customers in the form of Surveys.
- Manage One Off Purchases, Subscription Based Purchases and Payment Integrations
- Track Complaints and Provide Enhanced Customer Support
Manage a multi-channel retailing hub
It is not easy to manage a multi-channel retailing hub spread across a number of portals. With Second CRM, you can now have your contact and lead profile details up to date, pipeline activity reflects deal progress and the sales process can be properly mapped. This is what it means by having CRM in E-Commerce.
- Capture Sales From Multiple POS Devices and Platforms and have them all in a consolidated database
- Collect leads from website / landing pages and let predefined workflows kick in for superior customer experience
- Track activities and all purchase stages from mobile apps as well as all other online stores in a single system and attached to a particular customer.
- Integrated Multiple Payment Modes Built In Within The System (Email / SMS / Phone / Toll Free Numbers)
Engage Your Customers
What does it mean by having CRM in E-Commerce? It means now that you are able to engage with your customers as often as possible as it is vital in building rapport and customer loyalty. In Second CRM, we incorporate your customers’ data and contact information in your backend system, so you can get communicating. Update them on company news and updates, announce sales and exclusive offers, ask for their opinions etc.
- Constantly keep customers up to date with your latest promotions
- Send Monthly / Quarterly Loyalty points statement and newsletters
- Send automated Birthday Greetings along with Discount Vouchers
Collect Meaningful Data
What can CRM do with all your E-Commerce data? With Second CRM, you are able to collect meaningful data and put these through our robust reporting tool that churns out a variety of reports for you to better understand the market trends as well as buyer behavior.
- Get a variety of periodic as well as ad-hoc reports to know where you are with your business
- Churn specific end of day reports which reflects delivery status, sales numbers etc.
- Measure your performance via our dynamic dashboards
- Understand your buyer behavior and execute more efficient sales campaigns