Time is money, and nobody knows that better than a professional services practice. Whether you’re a law practice, accountancy, engineering firm, architect, software developer or professional consultant, information is power – power to bring in new business and help your customers be successful and maintain the all-important dynamics of your relationships.
Some of the Challenges
- Track a lead from when it is created, through the sales process and, ultimately, until the sale is completed. Also along the whole sales process, capture prospect information to be used by business development team as they continually develop sales pipeline.
- Services firms often must submit sales and/or project proposals when trying to win new business. This can be a time-consuming process that feels like you are “recreating the wheel” each time a new proposal is required.
- The other important challenge for any professional services practice is to record, track and close all the service requests for the customers you are servicing. Can’t leave open issues hanging for long, keep everyone updated with auto escalations.
- Smooth billing process [Quotes, sales orders, invoicing, payment], keeping consistency especially when business model involves combination of, one time and recurring billing and hey the contract is already expired!
How Second CRM can help
There are many modules and features in Second CRM that can be implemented to take care of the specific challenges of a professional service practice, including many out of the box and some specially configured or customized for specific needs:
- Lead management and automated routing – consolidate leads from email, website forms, and social networks and automatically feed your sales team with interested contacts without delay and track where the win has come from
- Track communication and reminders for timely follow ups and meetings with potential customers, help closing sales faster
- Manage sales process – generate & send quotes, sales orders and invoices, directly from the system. Easy tools to modify the templates to meet your company branding and any regulatory requirements
- High performance sales team – manage sales team and track their daily activities, define territories and sales target and review your sales people performance
- Project Management is the utmost tool for managing the delivery of your professional services, in time and every time. Real time tracking with dynamic dashboard (overview of project status at-a-glance)
- Customer service module – resolves problems instantly to avoid any knock-on effects of customer issues
- Manage service contracts, renewals, tracking warranties, etc. for your customers. Automated notifications and alerts for not missing any important dates
- Customer portal for self-servicing customers, for serving them anytime anywhere and saving precious human resources too
- Customer feedback and continuous improvement is critical for growing your professional services practice, using Second CRM Survey module comes really handy