Real estate is traditionally relationship and sales driven, built on commission incentives, has complex referral models and long sales cycles. The negotiations are complex and resulting transactions are often unique. It operates in a highly competitive environment where retention of tenants and successful sales is directly correlated to asset value and rate of return.
Business Automation Solution can support more than the standard sales or support functions, throughout the organization across functional departments.
Some of the Challenges
- Tenant, prospect, lead and relationship information is managed in multiple and isolated databases (individuals’ email, in spreadsheets, other) or not managed at all.
- Often relationship information and functionality is not accessible when it is required to support users.
- The pipeline revenue forecast is usually a manual and cumbersome process that is not complete, accurate, repeatable or timely, due to long sales cycle.
- Tracking meaningful and actionable information about key partnerships is critical; this includes tenants, investors, analysts, prospective investment targets, joint venture partners, vendors and property managers.
- When every lease or transaction is different and the associated process to execute is unique and manual, undue administrative effort and errors occur.
- Many smaller real estate businesses struggle due to lack of internal processes, inefficient manual activities and no real-time visibility in their operations.
How Second CRM can help
There are many modules and features in Second CRM that can be implemented to take care of the specific challenges of a property developer, real estate agency or facilities management, including many out of the box and some specially configured or customized for specific needs:
Real Estate Agencies
- Maintain multiple types of properties, capturing different types specific information
- Maintain leads and customers in central location and manage sales activities like follow ups, meetings, reminders, etc
- Send automated email and sms to customers for birthday and festival greetings
- Manual matching properties with leads or automated matching using predefined parameters and generate pdf report for matched properties and send to leads
- Manage sales & purchase and tenancy agreements and attach documents for easy reference
- Manage complete details of the Buildings, Units in the building, size and other details, like the availability status of the units through dashboards
- Track all new Inquiries, generate quotes, manage the booking process, sales & purchase agreements, deposits, receiving payments & generating receipts
- Manage sale though external agencies and marketing companies from simple centralized system for better customer satisfaction
- Customer feedback and satisfaction survey for continuous improvement
- Manage complete details of the Buildings, Units in the building, size and other details, standard rental, etc and vacant or who is currently occupying the unit
- Manage tenancy – tenancy agreement, property handover, monthly rental billing, tracking payment and receipts, expiry notifications, tenancy renewal, etc
- Monitor the availability status of the units through dashboards and get to know early through alerts which units are vacating in near future
- Manage assets – periodic maintenance and servicing dates, with automated notifications, never miss the date, no break down
- Customer service module – resolves problems instantly to avoid any knock-on effects of tenants issues
- Customer or Tenants portal – for self-servicing customers, for serving them anytime anywhere and saving precious human resources too