Partner Branding Guidelines
The use of Second CRM branding, including the products, services, and descriptions require approval from SoftSolvers. Distributing material that contains images, copy, or product names will require the explicit permission of SoftSolvers.
As a Second CRM partner you may use the appropriate type partner logo as prescribed within the Second CRM Partner Logo Usage Guidelines.You may also use the co-branded collaterals created for your company by the Second CRM design team. Two versions with be designed for you; a web and print friendly version. This list of collaterals can be co-branded with your company information.
- Second CRM SALES Basic Edition product brief
- Second CRM SALES Edition product brief
- Second CRM SUPPORT Edition product brief
- Second CRM ENTERPRISE Edition product brief
- Second CRM ULTIMATE Edition product brief
- Any Second CRM case studies
SoftSolvers will also advise your company in designing other print pieces - such as direct mailers, emails, tradeshow graphics etc.You may not use any of the following without consent from SoftSolvers:
- The Second CRM logo, with or without the "Making Businesses Profitable" tagline
- ANY Second CRM product logos, product icons, and round graphics
- Any graphical designs used in the www.secondcrm.com or any other Second CRM websites. Some of these graphics are under restricted licenses, purchased for the sole use by Second CRM website
- Any graphical designs used in external communications such as SoftSolvers designed emails, banner ads, white papers, or any other collateral. DO NOT re-brand any Second CRM communication templates with your company's logo replacing the Second CRM logo.
You may host or link to demos or collateral located on the Second CRM website, take advantage of the live demos, the flash introduction demo, and any PDF that do not have restricted use (such as a third party white papers) to better explain the Second CRM solutions. Please update your Second CRM partner manager of this intention.
If your company is branding a new product or service, you may not use the word Second CRM before your product or service name. For example Second CRM Widget or Second CRM Service, etc. Please follow this naming convention: Company Widget for Second CRM ENTERPRISE or eService for Second CRM etc.When drafting text, use the proper naming conventions to describe Second CRM and the solutions.
- SoftSolvers is the nomenclature used to describe Soft Solvers Solutions Sdn Bhd. It is our company name
- Second CRM is the nomenclature used to describe Second CRM's product lines, in ambiguity - applicable when the edition is unnecessary.
- Second CRM ULTIMATE is the nomenclature used for the Second CRM ULTIMATE edition. Please do not drop Second CRM from its title.
- Second CRM ENTERPRISE is the nomenclature used for the Second CRM ENTERPRISE edition. Please do not drop Second CRM from its title.
- Second CRM SUPPORT is the nomenclature used for the Second CRM SUPPORT edition. Please do not drop Second CRM from its title.
- Second CRM SALES is the nomenclature used for the Second CRM SALES edition. Please do not drop Second CRM from its title.
- Second CRM SALES Basic is the nomenclature used for the Second CRM SALES Basic edition. Please do not drop Second CRM from its title.
If your company wants to use any Second CRM materials - submit a request to your partner manager for approval. You will be notified of the approval status within three business days.
Partner Logo GuidelinesThese general guidelines apply to the usage of the Second CRM marks by Partners in their communications:
- The Partner's identity (firm name/logo) appears more predominantly than the Second CRM marks.
- The Partner's materials are clearly perceived to be communications from the Partner and not Second CRM.
- The Second CRM marks may not be:
- Altered or modified (stretched, inverted, recolored, resized, etc.) and should be used as provided.
- Used with an attached descriptor or tag line. Their 'clear space' must be observed (see below).
- Combined with the Partner's name or logo to form a joint identity.
- Used as a read through in text.
- Clear space requirements
- Clear space around all sides of the logo is the equivalent of the cap height of the Second CRM