Using myBusiness is easy. Simply sign up for a user account, select Second CRM to use for a free trial and experience the benefits using Second CRM. To start Second CRM free trial, you must register as a SingTel myBusiness user first. To register, go to mybusiness.singtel.com
How to start Free Trial
- Click Sign up for an account at the top right corner.
- Fill in the 4 fields in the registration page and click Register.
- The registration is completed. Please check your email for the activation details.
- Upon receiving the activation email, you can click on the link to activate your myBusiness account.
- The last step is to set your myBusiness password and secret question. This is important in the event that you forget your password and need to reset it. Remember to read the terms and conditions at the bottom and check on it to submit the activation.
- Upon submission, you will be re-directed to your Dashboard and you can start to sign up for Second CRM free trials.
Second CRM free trial is available to all business-registered customers, including non-SingTel subscribers. In your Launchpad, you can access the Second CRM catalogue under 'SaaS Apps'.
Select Second CRM and click 'Free Trial' in the Offer tab.
You will arrive at Shopping Cart page. Please read the Terms and Conditions and tick the check box. Click 'Proceed to checkout' or you can continue to shop for more apps.
Review your order and click 'Submit my Order'.
The transaction is completed.
Click 'Home' and you will see Second CRM in your Dashboard.
You may want to add in more users in your company to use the Second CRM. After you have login to myBusiness, mouse over to SaaS Apps and click Access Apps (Dashboard). Then click Manage Users.
Click Create User.
In the Create User page, fill in all the fields required. Note:
- As an Administrator, you can limit the user’s access to the other features (Insights and Opportunities) in myBusiness.
- You can also select the Password for your User by checking the box. By default, the system will send the One-Time-Password (OTP) notification to your User to set a Password upon first login.
Once you are done, click Save
If all fields are entered correctly, you will see the message that the User has been created successfully.
Click ‘Manage Users’ to verify that you have created the user details successfully.
After you have successfully created the user details, you can assign the user to Second CRM. Go to your Launchpad and click Assign User.
Select the user that you want to assign to access the app.
Then click Assign.
For selected apps, you need to specify the access rights of the user. Select the user licence and click Ok.
It will take the system a while to assign the user licence. You just need to refresh the page within minutes and the status will be updated.