Second CRM is integrated with Google where you can sync your calendar and contacts instantly. To do that, you need to setup Google Configuration by enable Google API and get the client ID from Google Developers Console.
- Go to Google Developers Console.
- Click on Use Google APIs as shown below:
- Popup box will appear where you need to key-in the project name and click Create button.
- Wait until your project ready and you will see page as shown below. Under Google Apps APIs, click on Calendar APIs.
- Click on Enable button as shown below:
- Click on Credentials on the left side bar and select OAuth client ID.
- Then, click on Configure Consent Screen.
- Key-in Second CRM under product name and click save.
- Then, choose Web Application as application type as shown below:
- Under Authorized redirect URLs copy url from the instance and paste.
- Once done, click create client id and below popup will appear.
- Click on the icon on the top right of the page.
- Click on Templates > Google Config on the left sidebar and your screen should appear as below:
- Click edit and copy client id and client secret from previous step and paste.
- Once done click save.