Webforms are software packages that make it possible to transfer data directly from a website to Second CRM. This function allows a user to create and manage webforms which can be used to capture leads. It also provides ready-to-use HTML code for use in Webforms.
You can create a new form or enable an existing form in your website to capture Leads into the system. This might interest your sales and marketing team members as it plays an important role in lead generation.
To create the Webforms:
- Click on the icon at the top of the page.
- On the left sidebar, click Other Settings > Webform.
- Click on the + Add Record button as shown below:
Once you have clicked the button, your screen should appear just like the figure below:
The fields in 'Webform Information' block are listed below.
Field Descripton Webform Name Provide an unique Webform name. This is just for your reference. Return URL Provide a URL to which your users should be navigated after successfully submitting details. Status Click on checkbox to make the webform active. You can disable the checkbox if you decide not to use the webform. Description Provide more details about webform. This is just for your reference. Module Select the module in which a record should be created. Users can use webforms to create leads, contacts, account, potential, service request, or vendors. Assigned to Select an user or a group to whom records should be assigned. Captcha Enabling captcha will protect your webpage from bots that may generate unnecessary Leads due to some automated script. It is highly recommended to enable this.
Mandatory fields are automatically selected.
- Then, you can assign the newly generated leads from the webform to different users in Second CRM with Round Robin. You can select the users on the right side in the Users list. After the last user has been assigned, the next lead generated is assigned back to the first person on the user list and the process continues.
- Select the fields you would like included in your webform. After adding you can again reorder the fields within the Add fields input box by dragging and dropping them. After the rearrangement, make sure you click the Save fields order button to save the sequence.
Mandatory Enable the checkbox to make the corresponding field mandatory for the users to fill in. Hidden These fields are generally used in tandem with Override Value. Its purpose is to have a fixed value for a field when a record is created from the webform. Field Name Fields selected in Add Fields field are displayed in this column. Override Value The value you would provide here will override the value entered by users. Webforms Reference Field This will come handy while mapping with other CMS like Wordpress. The field name must match the Webform Reference Field.
- Once done, click the Save button and two fields are automatically updated in the list view.
Table: Webforms Details
Public Id Builds the relationship between the existing form and Second CRM. Post URL Specifies the location of the module where information should be submitted.