Accounts represents a company or an institution that has multiple employees associated with it. Contacts, as in employees, can be directly related to an Account record.
How to use
You may import or export the list of all accounts. To use these functions you will need import or export privileges set by your Second CRM administrator.
To create a new accounts manually in Second CRM, follow the steps below:
- Go to All > General > Accounts or simply click on Accounts at the navigation area.
- Click on the + Add Accounts button as shown below:
Once you have clicked the button, your screen should appear just like the figure below:
- Enter account information. Fields marked with an asterisk [ * ] are mandatory.
- Once done, click the Save button to transfer your data to your Second CRM database.
To View Account details information:
- Click on the Account name and the Account summary will appear. In this page you will only see the summary for this particular Account.
- To view full details, click on the Show Full Details button or you can also click on Account Details from the right tab as shown below:
- Once you click the Account details, your screen should appear just like below:
- The right side tab will display a view of the relations of the Account module with other modules, and maintains a log of the Account’s complete history in Second CRM.
You can also perform the following operations by clicking the Action drop down button in list view:
- Select Edit to modify selected record(s).
- Select Delete to delete selected record(s).
- Select Add Comment to add a comment on selected record(s).
- Select Send Email to send out emails to selected record(s).
- Select Send SMS to send out SMS to selected record(s).
- Select Transfer Ownership to assign the Account to another user.
- Select Import or Export to Import or Export a list of Accounts.
- Select Find Duplicates to find duplicate record(s).
List of operations you can perform on detail view of Account record:
- Click Edit to modify existing content.
- Click Send Email to send email to the Account.
- Click on More > Delete to delete the Account record.
- Click on More > Duplicate to clone the Account record.
- Click on More > Add Document to attach a document to the Account record.
- Click on More > Account Hierarchy to view administrative body with each Account subordinate to the one above.
- Click on More > Send SMS to send out SMS to the Account.
- Click on More>Transfer Ownership to assign the Account to another user.
- Click on More > Add Event to schedule a Call or Meeting.
- Click on More > Add To Do to schedule a To do.
Related ModuleTable: Related Module at Account
|Comments||To view the Comments related to the Account.|
|Updates||To view the modifications done to the Account record.|
|Contact||To view the Contacts that are related to the Account.|
|Potential||To view the Potentials that are related to the Account.|
|Quotes||To view the Quotes related to the Account.
If you create a new quote from here, all the account master data required for the quote will be transferred automatically
|Sales Order||To view the Sales Orders related to the Account.
If you create a new sales order from here, all the account master data required for the sales order will be transferred automatically
|Invoice||To view the Invoices related to the Account.
If you create a new invoice from here, all the account master data required for the invoice will be transferred automatically
|Activities||To view or create Events and To-dos on the Account record.|
|Emails||To view the emails sent to the Account.|
|Content Library||To view the documents related to the Account.
A document can be any type of file such as data sheets, contracts etc.
|Service Request||To view the Service Request records related to the Account.|
|Products||To view the Products related to the Account.
You can have here the products that might interest your customer.
|Campaigns||To view the Campaigns related to the Account.|
|Services||To view the Services related to the Account.
You can have here the Services that might interest your customer.
|Phone Call||To view Phone Calls made to the Account.|
|Service Contracts||To view the Service Contracts related to the Account.|
|Projects||To view the Projects that are related to the Account.|
|Payments||To view the Payments that are related to the Account.|