Campaigns offers your marketing team the ability to schedule and execute mass marketing campaigns. Second CRM helps you create effective marketing campaigns with a selected list of Leads, Contacts, Potentials and Accounts.
How to use
To create a new campaign:
- Click the All > Sales > Campaigns menu at the navigation area.
- Click on the + Add Campaign button, as shown below:
Once you have clicked the button, your screen should appear just like below:
- Enter Campaign information. Fields marked with an asterisk [ * ] are mandatory.
- Once done, click the Save button to transfer your data to your Second CRM database.
To view Campaign details information:
- Click on the Campaign name and your screen should appear just like below:
- The right side tab will display a view of the relations of the Account module with other modules, and maintains a log of the Account’s complete history in Second CRM.
You can also perform the following operations by clicking on the Action drop down button in list view:
- Select Edit to modify selected record(s).
- Select Delete to delete selected record(s).
List of operations you can perform on detail view of Contact record:
- Click Edit to modify existing content.
- Click on More > Delete to delete the existing Campaign record.
- Click on More > Duplicate to clone an existing Campaign record.
You can send emails to a selected list of Leads, Contacts and Accounts. You may add individual Contacts, Leads, Potentials or Activities to your campaign. Or, you may load existing Contact lists or Lead lists to your campaign by making the proper selection. These lists must already exist as a customized list view in your Lead or Contact modules.
For example, sending an email to Contact lists:
- Go to All > Sales > Campaigns menu at the navigation area.
- Click on the Campaign name to view Campaign details.
- In the detail view of desired Campaign record, click on Contacts from the related modules list as shown below:
- Click Select to Load List drop-down to select from existing filters as shown below:
- Click the Select Contacts button to select from existing records.
- Click on Add Contact to add new Contacts.
- After your list is finalized, click the Send email button to start sending emails.
Field InformationTable: List of default master data entry fields for Campaigns
|Campaign Name||You have to give your campaign a short and unique name.|
|Assigned to||You have to assign the campaign to a user or a group.|
|Campaign Status||You should select a status of your campaign. The list that comes with the CRM can be changed by the Second CRM administrator.|
|Campaign Type||You may select a campaign type. The CRM comes with a set of pre-defined types that may be changed by your Second CRM administrator.|
|Product||You may select a product from your existing product catalogue.|
|Target Audience and Target Size||You may define your target audience.|
|Expected Close Date||You may include the finishing date of the campaign.|
|Sponsor||If you have a sponsor for your campaign, you may note it here.|
|Num Sent||If you are carrying out a mailing campaign, you may include the number of mailings you are going to send.|
|Budget and Actual Cost||You may include the costs for your campaign.|
|Expected Response||You may include the level of response you expect from your campaign.|
|Expected and Actual Sales Count||You can measure the success of your campaign through the number of sales, which you may note here.|
|Expected and Actual Response Count||If you expect customer responses, you may note it here.|
|Expected and Actual ROI||If you expect a return of investment, you may note it here.|
|Description||You may include a description of your campaign here.|