Second CRM enables you to create email templates in order to make sending emails to contacts easier and more convenient. You can design email templates according to your requirements. You can also include rich text, HTML content, images, etc in your email templates. You can also design your own email templates for regular newsletters, monthly updates, maintenance alerts etc.
How to use
You will need to create and have email templates in your repository in order to select them while sending out emails. To create new Email Template:
- Go to All > Tools > Email Templates at the navigation area.
- Click on the + Add Email Templates button as shown below:
Once you have clicked the button, your screen should appear just like below:
- Enter template Name, Description and Subject. Fields marked with an asterisk [ * ] are mandatory.
- In the Select Field Type section, select the Module in Step 1 and Select Field variables in Step 2 as shown below:
When selected, the field values will be populated from the respective record and displayed in the email.
- Enter the email content and once done click Save.
All e-mails are sent in HTML format. You may use the HTML editor functions to design a special layout. You may also include HTML code which has been created by an external editor. To add HTML content:
- In create view or edit view of an email template, click Source.
- Paste your HTML content in the text space provided as shown below:
- Once done click the Save button to save your new template.
You can populate your email template by clicking on the Select Email Template button in the Compose Email pop-up while sending out emails as shown below: