Sales Target is a goal set for a salesperson or sales department measured in revenue or units sold for a specific time.
To create a new accounts manually in Second CRM, follow the steps below:
- Go to All > Tools > Sales Target menu at the navigation area.
- Click on + Add Record button as shown below:
- Once you have clicked the button, your screen should appear just like the figure below:
- Enter account information. Fields marked with an asterisk [ * ] are mandatory.
- Once done, click the Save button.
Table: Sales Target Field Information
|Target Title||Specify the title for this target to easy understandable.|
|Target Year||Just select for which year. Administrator may add up more year to the list by go to Picklist editor.|
|Starting Month||Which month this target will calculate. Follow the company financial month started.|
|Status||Can choose either active or inactive.|
|Target Module / Status||The base module to calculate the target. User may choose Quote, Sales Order, Invoice, Payment or Potential. Also, user may choose based on which status and date.|
|Target Type||You may choose either record count or amount.|
|Product||List of all active product from product module. May choose more than 1 product.|
|Combine Product||Check box for combine the product in report if you choose more than 1 product. If you not tick, in the report it will separate the result based on each product.|
|Territory||The report will be divided base on the territory based on your selection. May choose more than 1 territory.|
|Combine Territory||Check box for combine the territory in report if you choose more than 1 territory. If you not tick, in the report it will separate the result based on each territory.|
|User / Group||May choose the report base on each user or group.|
|Monthly Target||Specify the target values for each month.|
|Quarterly Target||Specify the target values for each quarter.|
|Annual Target||Specify the target values for the whole year.|
User need to generate the target first before can see the report (for system to update the count and amount for the latest sales target).
To generate the target, tick which sales target report you want to see > Action > Generate Target vs Actual as shown below:
Then, to see the report:
- Click Action > Report Target vs Actual as shown below:
- Once you have clicked, your screen should appear just like the figure below:
- Then, click Submit. The system will generate the report as below:
- To export to excel, click Export Excel button.
Table: Sales Target Report
|Target||Select which target you want to see the report.|
|Group By||May choose either to group by territory, user/group or product.|
|Column By||May choose either monthly, quarterly or yearly.|