Services refers to free or paid assistance that offers a benefit to the customer. In general, services are non-stock items rendered to customers. You can include services in Second CRM to be attached to customers' accounts or quotes and invoices that need to be sent.
How to use
You may import or export the list of all Services. To use these functions you will need import or export privileges set by your Second CRM administrator.
You may create a Service directly from the Services module. This will require you to enter Service details manually. To create a new Service manually in Second CRM, follow the steps below:
- Go to All > Service & Service > Services at the navigation area.
- Click on the + Add Services button as shown below:
Once you have clicked the button, your screen should appear just like below figure:
- Enter Service information. Fields marked with an asterisk [ * ] are mandatory.
- Once done, click the Save button to transfer your data to your Second CRM database.
For Products’ pricing, you can set it individually under each Product. You can find the pricing portion just below the product information as shown below:
The default currency is Ringgit Malaysia (RM), though you can add prices in other currencies as well by clicking more currencies>>. A pop-up screen will appear like below:
Table: List of default master data entry fields for Pricing Information
|Unit Price|| You should enter a price per unit. This price may be the list price you pay when you purchase this product from a supplier or third party.
The selling price may be different as defined in you price lists (see section: Price Books).
|Commission Rate||You may enter your commission in %.|
|Tax Class|| You can find the taxes under the 'Pricing Information' block. You may enter a tax in % that applies to the product.
The Second CRM administrator will configures the tax types and rates. Only tax types defined by the administrator will be displayed. You may change the tax amount if necessary but not the tax type.
To View Service details information:
- Click on the Service name and your screen should appear just like below:
- The right side tab will display a view of the relations of the Services module with other modules, and maintains a log of the Service’s complete history in Second CRM.
You can perform the following operations by clicking on the Actions drop down button in list view:
- Select Edit to modify selected record(s).
- Select Delete to delete selected record(s).
- Select Import or Export to Import or Export a list of Services.
- Select Find Duplicate to find duplicate record(s).
List of operations you can perform on detail view of a Service record:
- Click Edit to modify existing content.
- Click on More > Delete to delete the Service record.
- Click on More > Duplicate to clone the Service record.
- Click on More > Create Quote to create a new quotation from the Service record.
- Click on More > Create Invoice to create a new invoice from the Service record.
- Click on More > Create Purchase Order to create a new purchase order from the Service record.
- Click on More > Create Sales Order to create a new sales order from the Service record.
Table: List of default master data entry fields for Services
|Active||Check the check-box if the service is available.|
|Sales Start/End Date||You may select a time frame in which your company provides this service.|
|Support Start/Expiry Date||You may select a time frame in which this service is maintained.|
|Price||Specify the price of the Services. You can impose different taxes and work with different currencies.|
|Handler||Select from the users or groups to specify a Service owner.|