The SMS Messages module in Second CRM gives you the ability to send text messages to your customers directly from Second CRM. You can send a mass text message to multiple records at once.
SMS Messages Setting
To Sign up for ClickAtell account:
- Go to www.clickatell.com
- Click on the Get Started For Free button as shown below:
- You will see the page as below, then click Developer Account and select International.
- Then, fill in the information and click Create my Account.
- You will receive a confirmation containing your client ID, username and password via email.
Once you receive the confirmation email, go to Second CRM to setup SMS Messaging. To setup SMS Message:
- Go to All > Tools > SMS Message at the navigation area.
- Click the icon at the top and choose Server Configuration as shown below:
- Then, click the + New Configuration button and fill in the required fields.
- Once done, click the Save button.
- Your screen will appear as below to confirm your configuration was successful.
After configuring your Clickatell gateway, you are all set to send SMS messages to your Leads, Contacts, and Accounts. To send SMS to records in list view:
- Click on the desired module, i.e. Leads, Contacts, or Accounts.
- Select desired records to whom you would like to send an SMS. You can select records by clicking on the corresponding check-boxes preceding the records.
You need to start the mobile number with country code, e.g: 60171234567
- Now click on Actions > Send SMS as shown below.
- In the 'Send SMS to the selected numbers' pop-up, select the desired phone number fields to send SMS, and compose your message in the text space available in Step 2.
- Once done, click the Send button.
To check the SMS status
- Go to All > SMS Message
- Click on the message
- At the top of the page, click More > Check Status as shown below: