A Vendor is a person or company that provides goods or services to your company or to your customers. A Vendor can also be a manufacturer or a re-seller.
How to use
You may input new Vendors from theVendors module. This will require you to enter Vendor details manually. To create a new Vendor manually in Second CRM, follow the steps below:
- Go to All > Product & Service > Vendors at the navigation area.
- Click on the + Add Vendor button as shown below:
Once you have clicked the button, your screen should appear just like the figure below:
- Enter Vendor information. Fields marked with an asterisk [ * ] are mandatory.
- Once done, click the Save button to transfer your data to your Second CRM database.
To View Vendor details information:
- Click on the Vendor's name and your screen should appear just like below:
- The right side tab will display a view of the relations of the Vendors module with other modules, and maintains a log of the Vendor’s complete history in Second CRM.
You can perform the following operations by clicking on the Actions drop down button in list view:
- Select Edit to modify selected record(s).
- Select Delete to delete selected record(s).
- Select Send Email to send out emails to selected Vendors.
- Select Import or Export to Import or Export a list of Vendors.
- Select Find Duplicates to find duplicate record(s).
List of operations you can perform on detail view of a Vendor record:
- Click Edit to modify existing content.
- Click Send Email to send an email to the vendor.
- Click More > Delete to delete the record.
- Click More > Duplicate to clone the record.
- Click More > Create Purchase Order to create a new Purchase Order record by having vendor details automatically populated in it.
Table: Related Module at Vendor
|Updates||Displays history of modifications to the Vendor record.|
|Products||To view the Products associated with the Vendor.|
|Purchase Order||To view the Purchase Orders associated with the Vendor.|
|Contacts||To view the Contacts associated with the Vendor.|
|Emails||To view the emails sent to the Vendor.|