Second CRM’s Higher Education edition is built specifically for the Higher Education industry and as such, it fitted Multimedia University’s requirements like a hand tailored glove. Although the challenge was specifically around lead management, nevertheless, we provided them with a holistic platform that manages lead to conversion and subsequently integrated with their Campus Management System.
- As the implementation rolled out, the Second CRM team convened together with the Multimedia University team and established all lead channels. This was crucial as we had to ensure that no leads go wasted and that each lead is captured in the system along with the lead source. This includes all online and offline lead channels along with inbound calls. Then the processes and workflows were built within the system to allow routing of leads based on geography as well as programme of interest.
- Once the prospective students’ interest is identified using the online webforms that had been created, the lead is then assigned to particular councilor or marketing personnel for follow up. In the interim, the prospective student would also receive course materials that is dynamically generated by the system. This increases the engagement and cuts down on wait time before the assigned person reaches out to the prospective student.
- When an inbound call comes in, the student councilor is able to quickly check the system to see if the student is already in engagement. Similarly, if a prospective student leaves an online enquiry and subsequently attends an open day, then that information is shown in the system as well and all this is captured under the prospective student’s records and it would clearly show the multiple touchpoints that the university had with the same prospective student.
- All tele-marketing activities as well as subsequent touchpoints are also captured in the system. Now, when a student’s name or any other unique identification is keyed in to the system, it shall be able to show the entire engagement history along with the ‘heat status’ of the student. Based on this heat status, automated workflows would kick in and continuously engage the prospective student.
- Alerts and escalations were also built in to the system to enable notifications to be sent to the relevant personnel when there is an activity due with a prospective student. This ensures that all leads are constantly being followed up and eventually converted.
- During off campus events, a webform had also been created whereby prospective students could quickly key in their information and areas of interest which shall then be captured in the system. This automation is extended to the point that even before the prospective student leaves the exhibition hall, they would have already received a Thank you message on their email or mobile phones.
- Email Marketing Campaigns were also configured and now, the Marketing team could run highly targeted marketing campaigns. Not only could the campaigns be executed along with designer templates, they could also analyze and identify successful marketing campaigns and non-successful marketing campaigns.
- Having put all the above in place, the Second CRM team moved on to implement the Report Module followed by the Dashboards. Now, the Multimedia University team had access to loads of valuable reporting and these lengthy reports were also brought to the user dashboards and displayed in crisp and dynamic graphical views.
- With this, lots of information like conversion rates are dynamically displayed in real time and it gives the Management a comprehensive birds eye view of the overall business.
- Once the prospective student had been converted as a student, Second CRM’s Higher Education System would then seamlessly handover this information to Multimedia University’s Campus Management System. By having done this integration, it ensures that all student information is rightfully passed to the latter system and it eliminates any possible errors and omissions.
The implementation was a huge success and in the subsequent months, the team from Multimedia University had been able to see a considerable improvement in processes as well as conversions. We are proud to have been given an opportunity to play a part in Multimedia University’s digital transformation process. If you are part of an institution of higher education and would like to have a chat with any of our consultants to discuss your problems, please feel free to call us at +603 8687 4433 / +65 6304 8022 or email us at email@example.com .