The success of a company’s e-invoicing initiative ultimately boils down to getting enough customers and suppliers to adopt it. From promotional campaigns to incentives and fees, Second CRM’s highly trained professionals understand what it takes to develop nuanced strategies to accomplish this and can be relied upon for advice on overcoming any potential obstacles (i.e. we’ve got your back).
The supplier side of e-invoicing can be just as crucial as the customer side. When it comes to choosing an e-invoicing solution that can support a secure, collaborative and highly effective AP e-invoicing environment, Second CRM has the bonafides to get the job done the right way.
- Improve Efficiency
Moving from paper to e-invoices will do away to manual data entry which are error prone.
- Get Paid Faster
E-invoicing can accelerate invoice processing and payment times.
- Reduce Cost
Eliminates or reduces several costs to businesses such as storage and retrieval costs.
- Transact Internationally
Send E-Invoices seamlessly to overseas partners
- Safely send invoices to Peppol connected companies and public entities.
- Your customers will pay their invoices 16 days faster on average.
- No typos which leads to lower support costs.
- Happy customers due to increased efficiency.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does it work?
- Register with Second CRM.
- Request a Peppol ID.
- After validation, you can both send and receive e-invoices.
How does a sender know I have joined the Peppol network?
At the moment he wants to send you an invoice, Second CRM will check (based on Peppol such as VAT number) whether you are connected to the Peppol network. If so, the invoice is delivered via Peppol. If not, the invoice will be delivered the ‘old’ way such as email (but with electronic attachment).
What do you need to send e-invoices?
- An email address
- An accounting package that creates UBL (or another electronic format) invoices.
- A Second CRM account. Because we are connected to the Peppol network through our access point, you can send and receive invoices to for instance VAT identifiers.
- A Peppol ID: You need this to send and receive e-invoices. It is like a phonenumber for invoices. This ID is provided by Second CRM and, depending on the country, will often be your VAT or Chambre of Commerce number.
Don’t compromise your growth with manual operations or using isolated apps.
Manage your company using a common technology platform covering sales, customer service and operations with standardised processes to improve productivity and scale your business.
+603 8687 4433 (Malaysia) | +65 6304 8022 (Singapore)