One of the pioneers of telematics services and solutions in Malaysia, Active Telematics uses the latest in wireless communication technology (RFID, Wi-Fi, GSM or Iridium satellite) with GPS location technology to create everything from in-vehicle electronics for cars to specifically designed on-board computers in trucks.
Using cloud technology has allowed them to be a wireless, on-the-go solution for vehicle status and goods tracking, making sure people and things arrive safely and on time, every time. Their interest in cloud solutions is what brought them to Second CRM, looking for an intuitive, adaptable cloud CRM solution.
Active Telematics uses Second CRM to connect with their mobile workforce, sending job card and updating service information remotely. Second CRM stores their client information and service requests, which are conveyed to their employees in real time. This way, Active Telematics saves time and transportation costs by allowing employees to move from one installation to another without having to take the trouble to return to the office to receive the next task, which also speeds up service response time.
- Active Telematics needed a way to store and organise information such as customer accounts and the details of business potentials. Being able to easily locate customer information was key to them, as on-the-go employees needed fast access to pertinent customer details.
- Additionally, Active Telematics wanted an easier way to create and send sales records such as quotes, invoices and sales orders. When dealing with customers in the business of logistics, efficiency is important in order to minimise customer wait time.
- They also wanted the ability to create and manage job card for their employees visiting customers. Their business is largely service based with installations and repairs, so being able to properly track these is essential to maintaining their exacting standards.
- They also wanted the ability to generate reports in order to properly monitor business performance and facilitate decision-making.
- Active Telematics uses Second CRM to store and organise customer information. The straightforward navigation and filtering functions make it easy to locate records. Used properly, all stored documents are neatly organised and efficiently managed, enabling them to keep track of everything business related.
- Second CRM’s sales functionalities were fully utilised by Active Telematics. Sales documents could easily be created and converted at the click of a mouse, minimizing customer wait time and maximising productivity. Making Second CRM a repository for all business documents also makes future reference easy, with the use of the search tool and filtering.
Additionally, these sales documents could be exported to PDF or emailed to customers directly from Second CRM, maximising the efficiency of their customer interactions.
- Active Telematics uses the Service Requests module in Second CRM to manage and monitor the status of job card, from start to finish. This ensures that any customer issues are resolved effectively and in a timely manner, boosting customer satisfaction.
- Reports on monthly revenues, new client statistics and more were generated using the Reports module. This allowed owners and executives to keep tabs on key performance indicators, highlighting potential weaknesses and facilitating decision-making.
Second CRM helps businesses stay connected wherever they are, and helps them continue to provide stellar customer service while keeping productivity high.