The customer contact centre, whether captive or an outsourced BPO, is one of your company’s most important assets, helping to drive brand, customer loyalty, and sales.
A well automated call center enables users to understand each customer as an individual, obtain all relevant customer information in a single view, and access that information when it matters without jumping around from application to application.
Information on finger tips is the power, and nobody knows that better than a call centre agent – power to bring in new business and help your customers in the very first contact – every contact.
Some of the Challenges
- Having the past history in front, when the customer calls and ask something about something, requires immediate response, especially if the customer is angry.
- Logging of every incoming and outgoing call, emails, sms, faxes, etc for maintaining complete history and for future reference, is too much time consuming, leads to high chance of missing information.
- This is especially challenging, when agents are using multiple system to perform, record and manage each activity. E.g. Telephony, Email, Live chat are complete isolated from the case logging system.
- Having the call centre operations not integrated with other functions of the company creates information gaps and delays, which can be very critical in certain situations.
- Irregular and manual reporting, wastes valuable time for contact centre managers and also evaluating agent’s performance a difficult chore.
How Second CRM can help
There are many modules and features in Second CRM that can be implemented to take care of the specific challenges of a BPO and contact centre, including many out of the box and some specially configured or customized for specific needs:
Sales and Telemarketing
- Lead management and automated routing – consolidate leads from email, website forms, and social networks and automatically feed your telemarketing or inbound selling team with interested contacts without delay and track where the win has come from
- Track communication and reminders for timely follow ups with potential leads, help moving qualified leads to business development guys faster
- Auto logging of all calls, emails chats, sms, in one central location for any future reference
- Daily or weekly sales activity reports can be auto emailed to supervisors or managers for real-time monitoring
- Integrated telephony automatically retrieves the past history of the Customer when the calls comes without asking the name or anything and this helps in building long-term relations
- All the incoming calls are automatically logged, saving precious minutes, along with the call recording, for any future reference or new agent’s training
- Integrated helpdesk makes it easier for agent to straight away assign the problem to the technical guys for resolving problems instantly and avoid any knock-on effects of customer issues
- Offering Live support help in closing sales which might have been left hanging if users have some doubts while ordering
- Customer portal for self-servicing customers, for serving them anytime anywhere and saving precious human resources too
- Customer feedback and continuous improvement is critical for growing your brand value, using integrated survey module comes really handy