As the requirements for KL Fertility & Gynaecology Centre were something out of the usual, the team from Second CRM had to spend a good amount of time with the client in laying out their requirements, understanding their workflows and the intended results and invariably come up with an implementation plan. The team from Second CRM had used the base framework and customised the rest of the solution to cater specifically for KL Fertility & Gynaecology Centre so that the whole cycle of patient information, from start right up to the point of renewals of the storage, was all handled by Second CRM.
- The core of any CRM is the database of customers and in this case, it was the patient information. KL Fertility & Gynaecology Centre had been using a system called Doctor Assist to manage their clinics and day to day patient records and as such, we had to integrate Second CRM to this system. This integration allows all patient information to be synchronised between the two systems in batches and therefore enabled Second CRM to build the core database of patients within it. This includes and not limited to patient data, but also all patient activity and engagement with the centre.
- Having had the core database of the system put in place, the next thing that the Second CRM team went on to implement was the Freezing / Storage / Thawing information. This included the full set of data along with the storage types and also the quantity attached to each type. With that, the expiry notifications were also implemented. KL Fertility & Gynaecology Centre wanted email notifications to go out both to them as well as the patient on two separate instances, i.e. two weeks before the expiry as well as two weeks after the expiry and that was easily configured in the system.
- As the Freezing / Thawing / Storage units had been implemented, the next step was to expand this to include the storage rates for renewal based on the type and quantity. This was again linked back to the patient data so that customised templates would be used to send the renewal notices to the relevant patients as and when their tenure neared expiry.
- Another key integration that the team from Second CRM had to put in place was the integration to their payment gateway of choice. In this case, there were two payment gateway providers that KL Fertility & Gynaecology Centre wanted to work with and they were namely MOLPay and Flywire. The previous was intended for Malaysian credit card holders and the latter, for international credit card holders as their customer base was not solely limited to Malaysians.
- Along with the payment gateway integration, the Payment Module was then deployed that would allow the system to automatically send payment receipts to customers upon successful online payment. This would be automated and no human intervention would be required.
- To wrap up the implementation exercise, the last module that was implemented was the Reports & Dashboards Module. Multiple reports and dashboards were set up based on the users’ requirements for ease of management.
Once the system went live after the training, the Management of KL Fertility & Gynaecology Centre were very appreciative of the system as it was able to fill an operational gap that they had been facing in the past. Today, their operations run very differently and efficiently, and they were able to reap the benefits of their investment almost instantly.
If you have similar problems in your organisation and would like to have a chat with any of our consultants to digitally transform your organisation or business unit, please feel free to call us at +603 8687 4433 / +65 6304 8022 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .