Selangor SME Digitalisation Matching Grant
The Selangor government is providing a 50% matching grant or a maximum of RM5,000 for state SMEs to subscribe to the chosen digital service provider. The grant, worth a total of RM5 million, aims to help Selangor SMEs to digitalise their businesses in weathering the Covid-19 storm. This grant is provided by Selangor Information Technology & Digital Economy.
We’re excited to announce that Second CRM has been chosen as an officially approved Digital Service Provider.
Who Can Apply?
- Registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia
- Must be at least 51% owned by Malaysians
- Company registered in Selangor or have a business address in Selangor
- Must have paid-up capital of at least RM100,000
- In operation for more than 3 years or successfully deployed the digital solutions to at least 100 enterprises
Required Documents (Sdn Bhd)
- Copy of MyKad
- Copy of business registration licensces (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 and M&A or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016)
- Utilities bill
- Audited financial statement for the last financial year or the lates t management accounts
- Company’s bank statement for the last two (2) months
- Company’s profile
- Quotation from autorised vendor listed by Sidec
Required Documents (Sole Proprietorship)
- Copy of MyKad
- Copy of business registration licesnses (CCM, Form 9 or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016A
- Utilities Bill
- Audited financial statement for the last financial year or the latest management account (if any)
- Company’s bank statement for the last six (6) months
- Company’s profile
- Quotation from authorised vendor listed by Sidec
Application:Open for SMEs/DSPs to apply
Evaluation: Application reviewed by Special Evaluation Committee
Approval:DSPs & SMEs will receive notification of approval via email
Activation:Digitalisation systems to be properly implemented within 1 month
Proof of Activation:DSPs must provide proof of activation and report to Sidec
Grant Release:Grant payment will be issued to DSPs’ accounts
Grant Payment Process
Service provider to submit proof of activation and report to SIDEC
Auditors will audit the report (within 21 working days)
Sidec and special evaluation committee will review the documents
Payment of grant to service provider’s account within 21 working days by SIDEC
Frequently Asked Questions
Who shall apply for the grant?
- SMEs or DSPs can apply on behalf of SMEs.
- The precondition is that SMEs must be informed if DSPs apply
on behalf of them.
If the contract is for 2 years, can SMEs apply for the grant based on the 2-year invoice?
No. DSPs will need to separate the invoice to 1 year of service only.
Can SMEs apply for software enhancements or upgrades through the grant?
What if the package is inclusive of training or maintenance, will the grant cover it?
Is it acceptable if the invoice is from a third party vendor?
- The programme is between SMEs and DSPs within the ecosystem.
- The invoice should be from the DSPs endorsed by Sidec only
What happens if an SME or DSP decides to pull out or ceases operations during the engagement?
Commercial arrangements are conducted between the SME and DSP. Therefore, under this situation, it will follow the terms and conditions in the legal agreement between the SME and DSP itself.
Contact Us Now
We Can Help
If just want more information, we’re happy to answer all your questions and get you set up.
Simply fill out the form or for immediate assistance, call us at +603 8687 4433 (Malaysia).
Powerful CRM & Sales Software to Manage Your Business
Process transactions with numerous foreign currencies at ease for your business with Second CRM
Allows multiple user access the Second CRM data simultaneously
From a basic customer profile to detailed communications tracking, get all your needs sorted
Reports and Analytics
View more than 100 type of reports, and Dashboards to keep track of company performance
Track leads and sales activities with integrated calendar and automated alerts